- Q: Who can join the conference?
A: The Conference is free and open to the public. It invites climate and environmental scientists, migration and development experts, disaster risk reduction specialists, representatives of international organizations, public servants and leaders of national government agencies and local government, members of the legislature, representatives of the industry, academic institutions, and civil society organizations from around the world.
- Q: Where can I access the programme?
A: You can access the programme through the programme page. You can also download the PDF copy of the programme on that page.
- Q: I can’t log in to the Zoom meeting. What should I do?
A: Here are the possible reasons why you can’t join the Zoom meeting:
- Make sure that you are using an email registered to a Zoom account. All Zoom meetings for this conference require logging in through a Zoom account. If your email does not have a Zoom account, just create your Zoom using that email address.
- You can also check your internet connection and security settings to ensure that the log-in error is not due to unstable internet connection or firewall and security settings blocking the Zoom application.
- Q: Will you be providing an e-certificate for this event?
A: We will be providing e-certificates upon request. To request for a certificate, email us at [email protected] with the subject title “International Conference Certificate Request – Last Name”. Please allow us 5-10 working days to process your certificate.